At HOLOS, our mission is to help support people in experiencing a new way of being in oneself, in relationships, and in the world, through education, community, and sacred plant medicine experiences.
How do we do this?
With plant medicine retreats and regenerative villages.
The 3 Pillars of HOLOS
- cutting edge science
- ancient wisdom
- and Indigenous community
to create a clear vision of a thriving, regenerative future
THE HOLOS STANDARD
We create a solid foundation for working with sacred plant medicines that is built on integrity, safety, and support.
HOLOS intends to be the gold standard in creating space for holistic healing experiences by utilizing a unique combination of ancient wisdom and modern science. We hold wholeness, inclusion, and participation as fundamental design principles to optimizing human health and living systems.
Experience these directly through the communities and experiences we create.
We believe in approaching sacred plant medicines with respect. We advocate the responsible, ethical and mindful use of sacred plant medicines for personal growth, transformation and healing.
The HOLOS Team
In the kind of world we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival.
Meet our HOLOS Team
- Director at Esalen Institute, managing design and construction of over $12M in improvements
- Vice President of Development at Chena Hot Springs Resort
- MA in Counseling Psychology from California Institute of Integral Studies
- BA in Eco-Resort Design and Development
Director of Programs
- Founder of Dancing Freedom
- Founder One Life Circle
- Education Director at Seven Seeds Permaculture
- 25+ yrs experience as a facilitator, trainer, and producer of transformational retreats
- MA in Wisdom Spirituality and Ecoshamanism
- Founder of Transpersonal Psychology, Holotropic Breathwork
- Psychiatrist with over 60 years of experience in research of non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Leading psychedelic medicine pioneer
RETURN TO NATURE’S WISDOM
IT'S TIME TO COME HOME
Home to ourselves; home to community; home to the remembrance of our interconnection with all life on Earth